Tuesday, May 4, 2010

NEVER BUY ANY THING FROM SNEAKERFATHER.COM

Sneakerfather.com does sell real shoes that is not the problem what the problem is that they don't have discriptions of the shoes you are buying like if they are yellowing or if any thing is wrong with them.So when you pay $200 for a pair of shoes you'd assume they are DEAD STOCK.But not the case with sneakerfather.com.Thanks to dakotafootball83 and TheSolePurpose on youtube for letting me post their videos.And the DAMN YOU SNEAKERFATHER video is from my youtube channel user name johnnybannas1990.





3 comments:

  1. Cool site Bro Thanks for Putting my video on your site

    Check me out @ youtube.com/TheSolePurpose

    And Stay Tune to upcoming info on this site

    Thanks EveryOne

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm not all shoes come outt in bad condition jdt really old ones like fire reds and more but newer shoes r deadstock cuz I orderd from them retro 13 playoffs and it was deadstock but you should still take caution my fellow sneaker heads

    ReplyDelete
  3. they messed up my order and sent me one shoe my size the other shoe was a size bigger -,-

    ReplyDelete